Shabby Blog Background

Monday, February 8, 2010

How Random!

As we were driving home from a friend's house last night, I told Chris that I was over this cold weather.

AC must have heard from the backseat because on the way to school today she said, "Mommy, I am sooo over this weather!"

Then, lo and behold, it snows today.

What is going on?!

Yes, the girls loved playing outside in it. It's apparently a great deal of fun to pelt Mommy with snowballs as you can see in the pictures below.







Does it not feel like it takes forever to get your kids suited up to go play in the snow? Then after they got tired of it, they came in. I took off LB's hat, mittens, coat and boots. She watched Dora for about two minutes and said, "I want to go back outside Mommy!"

Ummm, that would be no.

AC came in and then put on her bathing suit. I kid you not. It's 34 degrees outside and she puts on a bathing suit and proceeds to watch TV. Maybe it's her way of channeling spring.

I hope so. Because I am ready!!!

No comments: