Shabby Blog Background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Thinking About Her/My Ballerinas

I don't know why, but Melissa continues to be on Ann Catherine's mind and heart.

Tonight as she colored while I cooked dinner she asked, "Mommy, what do you think Melissa is doing right now?"

I said I wasn't sure and Ann Catherine said she bet she was coloring too. It just came out of the blue.

Then when she prayed tonight she asked God to please give Melissa a good Christmas. Then she said, "To be honest God, I just love you. And I love Jesus. And I love my angel, Melissa. My special sister."

Don't you know that God loves to hear the simple, pure prayers of children?

I was on the receiving end of pure, simple joy this week. The dance studio where my girls take ballet and tap had visitor's week. We got to actually go in their classrooms and watch them dance.

How fun!

I took videos of them dancing, so most of my pictures are just them standing/sitting around looking sweet. But boy did they dance!






No comments: