Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Rainbow is an Angel



I hope Melissa didn't mind sharing her title with Lily Baker. :)

Two weeks ago (yes, I am that behind) LB had her Christmas program. And it was her turn to be an angel.

That's what the three-year-old classes do. I remember when AC was one. I loved it.

And now it was LB's turn. Ann Catherine wanted to go so badly so we checked her out of school. Lily Baker was thrilled that she was there!

With her halo attached snugly to her head, LB and her fellow angels sang "Silent Night" and "Away in a Manger." Later in the program, they sang "Joy to the World", "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" with motions so deliberate I'm surprised a child didn't get knocked out.



Her daddy, Mimi and Poppy joined us to watch and then AC and I snuck up to the front to snap our pictures of the angel. It was a beautiful day.






And I realized how immensely blessed I am this season. I have a beautiful angel in Heaven and two dear angels on Earth. I am one blessed mommy.

Merry Christmas to all three of my angels!

No comments: