Shabby Blog Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall in the South

Ahhh, fall in the South.

The leaves are changing color, college football reigns supreme....and it's 95 degrees.

I'm sorry, make that 98 degrees according to the weatherman on the radio this morning.

Don't get me wrong. I love warm weather. I was absolutely miserable during our cold winter last year.

But 98 degrees in late September?

Fall clothes are everywhere, but I cannot get in the mood to buy them. Ann Catherine tried on a cute pair of boots this weekend, but they didn't fit. I told her not to worry - she couldn't wear them right now anyway.

My kids have been wearing the same clothes since April. I guess that's one thing you can say about the South. We get our money's worth out of summer clothes! :)

No comments: