Shabby Blog Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Blogging Became My Therapy

I'm late in posting this, but here is my column for the August-September 2009 issue of Valley Babies.

I think I have shared this before, but blogging is truly a form of therapy for me. It has given me this outlet to be real and express my thoughts about the death of Melissa. I am so grateful to those of you who have reached out to me through my blog, and I am truly honored that you find it interesting enough to actually read it. You have all given me strength as I navigate this journey with Chris and the girls. Losing my daughter changed my life forever. Though the pain will never go away, I am grateful that God has given me this outlet to share my grief and just be myself.

I love you all, my bloggin' friends!

No comments: