Shabby Blog Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

6 Months Old!



I really cannot believe it!

I cannot believe that Lily Baker is 6 months old. Seriously, where did the time go?

It seems like just yesterday that I was on maternity leave and would curl up with Lily in my arms and take naps with her. She's still a snuggle bunny, but is so much bigger than she was. I don't know how much she weighs now, but I can tell you this. Sunday she started wearing the same size diaper as Ann Catherine and they are 18 months apart :)

She also did something else Sunday. She ate baby food for the first time. And she LOVED it!!

We tried carrots first for both of our girls. Ann Catherine hated them. In fact, I was so upset because she wouldn't eat them and I was afraid it meant she didn't like baby food. Then, we tried sweet potatoes next and she loved those! And to this day, Ann Catherine still won't eat cooked carrots.

Lily is a different story. She can't get enough! We gave her a small bowl full the first time and we had to get her more.

I'm posting some pictures from Lily's first "dinner." When you see all the carrots on her face, you wonder how she got any in her mouth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for such sweet milestones! She's totally precious. Especially when covered in carrots!

Olivia said...

Don't fret Amy, I just bought MW and GT the same size bathing suit and they are 25 months apart! Close in shoe sizes now two. You and I are in the same boat....number 2 is going to outgrow number 1 fast! Love Lily's belly by the way! Miss you guys and can't wait for the swim! Happy week after your birthday!

Olivia