Shabby Blog Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recitals and Trampolines

Ann Catherine has wanted a trampoline for a long, long time.

Chris and I finally gave in :)

We bought it for her birthday, which is tomorrow. We decided to surprise her with it so this weekend Chris and his dad put it together while I took her somewhere. I called him as we pulled into our neighborhood and he was in the backyard with camera rolling when she came outside and saw her trampoline for the first time.

I could not love this video more!!! Do you think she's excited?! :)



Also this weekend: the girls first dance recital! The beach baby and calendar girl did great! And yes, Lily Baker's bow is bigger than her head :) I'm quite sure it was Chris' first dance recital - and he survived! We gave the girls flowers when it was over and then went to one of their favorite restaurants. It was perfect!



Lastly, my blogging friends, please keep our family in your prayers. Tomorrow is Ann Catherine and Melissa's birthday and the anniversary of Melissa's death. Those of you who have read my blog know the range of emotions we feel on that day. Please pray for peace and a wonderful day that will allow us to celebrate Ann Catherine AND Melissa's lives. I appreciate you all so much!!

5 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Praying my sweet friend :) May sweet memories and peace allow you to enjoy BOTH of your babies tomorrow!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Ann Catherine!! Hope you're having a ball on your new trampoline. (By the way the video said private so I couldn't view it). :)

Praying for you all today!

Mary H. said...

Love your blog. Don't think I've ever commented. Just wanted you to know I was lifting you up in prayer today.
May God's peace fall fresh on you today.

Candy said...

Praying for you! Hoping you enjoy your day celebrating with AC but also remembering the time you were able to spend with Melissa.

Fun Spot Trampolines said...

Hi
It is good to see you have much knowledge about trampoline. You all are looking good. Have a nice time. :)