Shabby Blog Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Upcoming Speaking Event

If you live in the Huntsville area, I wanted to tell you about an upcoming speaking engagement. Thursday, December 9th and Friday, December 10th, I'll be speaking at Willowbrook Baptist Church's Christmas Celebration Dinner.

I'm so honored to be speaking at this event. I'll be sharing my testimony of how God has carried our family through this journey over the last five years. Yes, there is sadness, but lots of happiness too! My prayer is that it will touch someone's heart who needs to hear a story of love and redemption.



You can purchase your tickets online at www.winningwomentochrist.org. Deadline is Tuesday, November 30th - just like me to wait until the last minute to post this!

I hope to see you there. If not, please be praying for this event and that it will touch the hearts of those who attend.

No comments: