Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lilypalooza - Part One



I write "Part One" because, God love her, this birthday is going to cover the whole month.

Lily Baker's birthday isn't until next week, but Chris' parents couldn't come then so they came this past week. We had birthday celebration #1!

After a great meal at one of our favorite restaurants, we came home and celebrated LB's birthday with a yummy cookie cake and lots of presents!(I'm bummed because most of my pictures looked fuzzy. I think my camera batteries were running down :( But here's sampling of what I did get.)






Next week we'll celebrate with my family and then LB will have her birthday party the next week. I can't believe my baby is turning four! I'm having a hard time with this one. Four just sounds so old. And she's the baby.

LB, on the other hand, is thrilled!

No comments: