Shabby Blog Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

And the Winner Is...

CANDY!!!
(As chosen by random.org)

Congratulations, Candy! You are the lucky winner of a $30 credit to Mint Julep Monograms - just in time for the holidays. (I feel like that announcer on "The Price is Right!") Please email me at amysblog@comcast.net and I'll get you in touch with Hillary. Then you can just shop your heart out!

Thanks to all of you who entered. (And on a side note, to those of you who left sweet comments for me, you made my day. And believe me, I needed a little encouragement last week!) If you didn't win, it's still not too late to order something from Mint Julep Monograms. Hillary's last day to accept Christmas orders is December 3rd so don't wait too long!

Thanks for taking part my friends. That was fun!

2 comments:

nat said...

Yay For Candy! Love that girl! She deserves it!

Candy said...

Ahhhh!! So excited! Natasha texted me yesterday and told me I won. Thanks for the giveaway...looking forward to shopping! :)