Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treats Galore!

Remember this post where I said I just wanted to get one picture on Halloween of my girls smiling and looking at the camera? Well, I didn't get the "posed" picture I was going for, but I got these and I think they are even cuter!




I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We certainly did. We went to our friends' house for a fun Halloween party. The girls played and made yummy cookies!




Then we hit the streets to trick or treat! LB was hilarious. I think it's the first time she "understood" trick-or-treating. After the first house, she said excitedly, "Mommy, let's go to annuder one!!" This knocking on doors and getting free candy was right up her alley!









The bumblebee and fairy had a good time. And doesn't Chris look cute here with his wand! :)



When we got home we got in our jammies and made hot chocolate (it was cold last night!).

Hope you all had a terrific Halloween!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Cute pics, glad ya'll had a great halloween, we sure did :)