Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry for the Delay!

I pride myself on how I keep my blog updated, so forgive me for lapsing on my updates. It's just been crazy around here!

First we had Thanksgiving. Then, the next day, we headed to Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl. Chris' birthday followed soon after, so as you can see, we've had a lot going on. Here are some pictures of what we've been doing.

Thanksgiving was great! We had Lily's official birthday party at my mom's house on Thanksgiving. So in addition to all of that turkey and dressing, we had Elmo cake. Is there anything better??



Lily loved her Elmo cake!!





Lily wearing her Mousketools!



Lily and her Aunt Suzie



Ann Catherine and her cousin, Coleman, hanging out with Tigger in Poppy's front yard



Ann Catherine and her cousin, Ally. Boy, does she love Ally!!

From there, we went to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-Auburn game. Ann Catherine and Lily Baker got to hang out with their cousins Ally and Will, and believe me, there is nothing they would rather do!



After the game, Lily's godparents Steve and Laura (or La-La as Lily calls her) stopped by. They love their Lily!



As I said, Chris' birthday followed soon after. I won't disclose his age, but I will say he's older than me :) The batteries in my camera died while he was opening his presents, so I didn't get many pictures. I did snap this one of him reading his card with Lily.



I believe I have sufficiently brought you up to date. I will do better this week! Oh, by the way, our Spirit of Hope tree lighting is this Tuesday at 6 p.m. at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children. Bring your family out for this great holiday event! I'll post more about it tomorrow. In fact, I'll be on WHNT's morning show tomorrow around 6:40 a.m. so tune in!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We missed you!
Thanks for finding me!
Now that you are gone from the hospital, I do not have your email, can you please email me at:
baderjenn@gmail.com
:) Thanks!

Melissa said...

I woke up at 6:15 and got online to check my email and saw you had updated your blog. I got WHNT turned on just in time to see you :) You did great, as you always did. We have our spirit of hope ornament on our tree this year!

Katie said...

Amy,
Suzy looks great. I remember all those years that your parents put up all the Christmas decorations. It was great! My favorite was the carolers. Do you remember when we would pretend that we were carolers too!