Shabby Blog Background

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cooking Together



My girls love to help me cook. (And those of you who have children know that I use the word "cook" in the broadest sense of the word!)

Ann Catherine has always enjoyed helping me. Now, Lily has hit the stage where if Ann Catherine is doing it, she has to do it. So, this morning when I got ready to make muffins they both wanted to help.



Usually they are fine to just help stir the batter, but this morning they wanted to help put the mix into the muffin pan. So, I grabbed a spoon and let them scoop away!



Doesn't that look yummy!!! :)

The funniest part is I was so wrapped up in taking pictures, that I realized as I was putting them in the oven that I hadn't even stirred them (I usually help them stir, but this morning they did it all by themselves). Needless to say, I was a little scared about trying them, but they were delicious! And best of all, my girls had a fun time making them.

1 comment:

The Titsworth Family said...

You are such a great Mommy, Amy!