Shabby Blog Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Please Continue to Pray for Caleb!

My heart is breaking as I write this. Hospice was called in today for Caleb Gill. As many of you know, I recently asked you all to pray for Caleb and his mother Debbie. Caleb was diagnosed with a brain tumor last August. This 7-year-old has been so brave in the face of so much adversity. He has endured more than any child should ever have to go through. His mother Debbie is a NICU nurse at Huntsville Hospital and her faith during this ordeal has been absolutely amazing. Right now, she is hurting so badly.

My heart just aches for Debbie and Caleb and what they are going through. Will you please add them to your prayer list? So many people are already praying for them. Today alone she had 112 messages from people on her Caring Bridge site. I know that God hears each prayer and I know that he loves Debbie and Caleb. Please pray for them during this heartbreaking time.

To learn more about Caleb, click here to read his Caring Bridge page.

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I will be praying Amy! I cant even begin to imagine what Caleb and his family are going through. It is heartbreaking to just read her journal on caring bridge. Praying now!

The Titsworth Family said...

It just breaks my heart. I sat at work yesterday reading the update and started crying. I can't imagine the pain. :(