Shabby Blog Background

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valley Babies Column

Some of you may not know, but I'm a columnist for Valley Babies magazine. It's a great local magazine for moms and I have really enjoyed being part of it. The February-March issue is out and I thought I would share my column. Most of my columns are issue-oriented, but this one is a light-hearted one that came to me shortly after I started staying home with the girls. I'm sure many of you moms can relate! Click here to read "The Top Ten Things I Have Learned as a Stay at Home Mom." Enjoy!

By the way, you can find Valley Babies in various stores that cater to women and children, doctor's offices, salons and other places. If you own a business and are interested in reaching this audience of moms, or if you would like to place the magazine in your store, click here to learn more about the magazine.

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Amy,
Loved reading your top 10 things...I totally can agree and say that I'm right there with ya on most all of those!! Sam will be 5 in a month and I still must get my shower before he's up b/c all I hear is "Mom, i need you". But isnt it just great being a stay at home mom, I wouldnt trade anything for all the memories of being at home with Sam!
We go to our B'ham appt Wed. Im getting so nervous!!

~Jennifer