Shabby Blog Background

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to Normal

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and well wishes. Lily is back to being Lily again. She feels much better and is running all over the house and making me laugh. Since Lily is better (and not contagious) the four of us went to a friend's house last night to watch the Super Bowl, while the kids all played together. I think we all enjoyed being out of the house!!

I took Ann Catherine to a birthday party yesterday at Build a Bear Workshop. Most of the moms were telling me they had either had RSV, colds or the stomach flu at their house in the past couple of weeks, so we weren't alone in being miserable last week. I guess it's just that time of year.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. And I hope your little ones stay sickness-free!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Glad things are back to normal for you and Lily is feeling much better! Hope ya'll have a great week!
~Jennifer