Shabby Blog Background

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend





I just love three-day weekends.

We certainly enjoyed ours. You saw my pictures from our leisurely Saturday morning on my post below. Then, Sunday evening we took the kids' to our friends Steve and Laura's house. While the four of us adults caught up, our kids played. It was so nice coming home Sunday night and knowing we had ANOTHER day to relax.

We woke up today and had pancakes again, and then I just let the kids lay around and play in their pjs all morning. Then, we took them to a park for lunch and had a picnic. They had a blast! I've posted some pictures. Tonight we're going to grill out and just relax before it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did!

No comments: