Shabby Blog Background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Mornings





This has become my favorite time of the week.

Saturday morning is the only morning where we aren't rushed. Even on Sundays, we go to the early service, so we have to get up and get dressed for church.

But on Saturdays (for the most part) we don't have to be anywhere.

I've started cooking pancakes on Saturday mornings. We all sit down and eat breakfast at the table together. As you can see, Lily wasn't cooperating and sat in Chris' lap instead (which is usually a big no-no at our house, but some days you just go with what works).

Chris bought a griddle that I can put over our stovetop to cook pancakes. I love it! I was able to cook 3-4 pancakes at a time this morning. It was fabulous.





I also wanted to share these pictures of the girls. I just love that my girls are so close in age, and enjoy playing with each other so much. We snapped these while they played on Ann Catherine's bed and sat in their chair in the playroom together this morning. I truly love how close they are!

No comments: