Shabby Blog Background

Monday, February 26, 2007

Working Wonders



I had my first web chat tonight. It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed talking to our viewers and getting your ideas on what to talk about on my "Working Wonders" web page. We are still working on it, but the first part is up and running. It's a forum for moms (and dads!) to exchange ideas. Are you having trouble potty training? Does your toddler refuse to eat veggies? Are you having a hard time juggling home and family? Do you feel guilty because you are working outside the home and missing certain moments with your children?

These are the kinds of topics I want us to talk about. More and more people are getting their information from the internet these days. And who better to learn from than other moms who have "been there?" We are a great resource. Let's tap into it! I got some great ideas from moms during our web chat tonight. I encourage you all to go to the forum and let's start talking about it! Just click here.

To the right of the page, you'll also see an invitation to post a picture on my "Wall of Wonder" page. I want to offer this to parents of premature babies. So many of you email me and share your stories with me about your little miracles. Let's take it a step further. Share your story about your premature baby whether he's 2 or 22 and we'll add you to the "Wall of Wonder" page!

No comments: