Shabby Blog Background

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Time

Chris and I really try to spend one-on-one time with our girls. Since they are so close in age, they are together a lot. So getting that special individual time with mommy and daddy can be special. We call it "Daddy-Daughter time" or "Mommy-Daughter time."

For instance, Ann Catherine and I had "Mommy-Daughter time" on Saturday. I took her to Bridge Street with me and we had so much fun. We shopped, we rode the carousel and we had lemonade. Chris took Lily to Publix and they had "Daddy-Daughter time."

Well, tonight Ann Catherine had "Daddy-Daughter time" and she was THRILLED! Chris took her to the Havoc hockey game, which by the way, is Ann Catherine's favorite place to go. I think it's a combination of the hockey, the music and the dippin' dots!

I just wanted to relax tonight, so I told Chris to take Ann Catherine and I would stay home with Lily. Ann Catherine was so excited before they left. I asked her if she was going to have dippin' dots at the game, and she said, "Am I Daddy?" Chris answered, "You can have anything you want."

On second thought, maybe that's why she loves going to the games.

No comments: