Shabby Blog Background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trip to Chuckie Cheese


Whoever came up with Chuckie Cheese was a genius.

I'm not so crazy about it. My daughters are another story.

Gammy and Gramps took them there today. They had never been there before, and I warned Gammy before she went that it was pretty chaotic.

Ann Catherine could not have been more thrilled. She went to bed without a peep because I told her she was going to Chuckie Cheese the next day. Once they got there, Gramps snapped some pictures, mostly of Lily because Ann Catherine was moving too fast.

I just had to post this one of Lily playing "Whack-A-Mole." She is giving that mole all she's got. That's my Lily :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! just wanted to say hello and tell you how much i enjoy reading your blogs and keeping up with how the girls have grown. You are amazing! what a precious family. take care.
love, christy kimbrell

Amy said...

Christy,
It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you found my blog. I hope you are doing well!

Amy