Shabby Blog Background

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Sweet Lily


In my last post, I told you Lily had pictures this week.

I don't have my proofs yet, but Kristin, with Whispers Photography, emailed the one above to me today.

Doesn't Lily look adorable?!! I know I'm biased, but I think she is one pretty cute kid.

I look at this picture and I think, "Where did the time go?" It seems like just yesterday that I was cuddling up with Lily in the recliner. In fact, I began this blog just a month after Lily was born. And look at her now. She's such a big girl!

This picture just made my day. It was such a joy watching Lily at this photo shoot. Lily is just happy to be part of this world.

And I'm so happy she's here.

2 comments:

Luna said...

I agree tha Lily is adorable...and the time has gone way too fast!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! I love her smile. Great photography, too!