Shabby Blog Background

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lily and her Elmos


This picture cracks me up.

As you can see, Lily LOVES Elmo. I mean REALLY loves the little red furry monster. If Lily is cranky or feeling bad, just hand her an Elmo book or put in an Elmo DVD and she'll become as happy as a lark.

She will walk through our house holding at least three Elmos at once. She crawled up in Chris' lap the other morning with three Elmos, and Ann Catherine's camera thrown in for good measure. It was pretty crowded.

I just had to share :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Amy Lily Loves Elmos . I was at the mall one day and i saw a Big Elmo . But bye then it was gone . Yes they do make the Elmo's very big . Look aroung at toys R Us. Note don't takr the kids there you'll never get them out .He He He