Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, December 13, 2009

AC's First Crush


Apparently Ann Catherine didn't get the memo about staying within your age group :)

I've told you all about her "boyfriend" - Travis Kauffeldt, the Captain of the Huntsville Havoc.

The child loves him. My usually shy child screams his name and goes running for him when she sees him at the game.

We have to get to every game before warm-ups so she can see him. And we have to wait after the game so she can see him and tell him "good game." If not, the child bursts into tears and cries the whole way home. I kid you not.

Chris snapped this picture of them after the game the other night. She wore her "#37 Kauffeldt shirt." Travis had autographed it but I've washed it so many times, it has worn off :)



LB is as crazy about the mascots, Chaos and Ruckus, as AC is about Travis. The highlight of her night is giving them a high five and she is constantly asking me where they are during the game. AC feels the same way about them as the she does about Santa: she likes them, but from a distance. So after the game, it was HUGE that she stood next to Chaos and got her picture made.

What a fun night!

2 comments:

The HoneaBees said...

At least he's cute! You will have your work cut out for you girl!! :)

Emily said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now and think you have a beautiful family! I live in Scottsboro so it's nice to see what people around here are doing. I LOVE going to Havoc games but visits have been very scarce due to funding. We have a 14 month old and I just can't wait to take her to her first game!