Shabby Blog Background

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where's Lily? There She Is!


We have a nightly ritual at our house. After dinner, the four of us go into the playroom and we play (while watching "The Wiggles" - Ann Catherine's latest fad.)

Ann Catherine has a princess tent in the playroom that my parents bought for her. And Lily absolutely loves it. She'll crawl in there as fast as she can. I'll say, "Where's Lily? There she is!" and she laughs so hard she gets the hiccups. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Now, for one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Lily and Ann Catherine will crawl in there and Ann Catherine will say, "Come on Daddy!" And yes, Chris will crawl into the princess tent. How the three of them fit, I'll never know. The girls cackle and laugh so hard when he comes in there. It's just hilarious.

I'm sure Chris never imagined he would hang out in a pink, princess tent. It's amazing what a daddy will do for his little girls :)

No comments: