Shabby Blog Background

Monday, October 1, 2007

Jerry Hayes or Jeff Fisher?





I'm writing this to shame Jerry into visiting more.

We were in the den last night and Ann Catherine pointed at the TV and said, "Mommy, there's Jerry."

I looked up and started laughing.

"Ann Catherine, that's not Jerry. It's Jeff Fisher."

Jeff Fisher, as in, coach of the Tennessee Titans. Same moustache as Jerry - and not quite as handsome - but a whole lot richer.

"No, Mama, it's Jerry!" she said, this time pretty convincingly.

What makes this so funny is that just the other day we had the TV on while we were cooking dinner. While Jerry was reading a story, Lily grabbed the remote control...and changed the channel!!

Chris and I told Jerry it was because he didn't visit enough. Sweet little Lily won't even watch him on TV anymore!

Jerry, I hope I have sufficiently shamed you into visiting the girls. Dinner is served at 5:30 p.m. But we'll put yours in the oven and keep it warm 'til you get here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they look anything alike. Jerry is much better looking, too.
Claire