Shabby Blog Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Visit to the Farm



We made our annual trek to Tate Farms yesterday. Like most people who live in this area, a visit to Tate Farms has become a fall tradition for our family.

I love the hayride to the pumpkin patch where the girls pick out their Halloween pumpkins. They love the games! And Tate Farms sucks them in because the games are the first thing you see when you walk in. I'm going to go out on a limb and say their lemonade is the best I've ever tasted. I think I got one sip yesterday before Lily Baker downed it. :)

Lily Baker loves the petting zoo...



...while Ann Catherine refused to go in because "it stinks in there!" I'm afraid I may be raising a city girl...or maybe not??



For the second year in a row, Lily Baker's buddy, Will, just happened to be there at the same time. Oh my, do those two love each other!





We went to Tate Farms for the first time when Ann Catherine was two-years-old...



...and we've been going ever since! Yes, we act like goofballs....




...but the family memories are priceless!



Chris and I joked on the way home that it's the kind of place where you are so excited to get there, but so ready to leave when it's over (because you are worn out!) If you've never been, you need to check it out. To learn more about Tate Farms, click here.

No comments: